This Pineapple Kiwi Banana Smoothie Recipe is great for digestion and inflammation. Did you know pineapple has anti-inflammatory properties? Pineapple is also great for digestion and an excellent source of vitamin C. Kiwi has more vitamin C than an orange and a great source of fiber. Vitamin C is great for protection against asthma, beneficial for the immune system, and helpful against aging.
- 1 cup fresh chopped Pineapple
- 2 Kiwis
- 1/2 Banana
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- Cut the sides, top and bottom off the Pineapple. Cut into chunks
- Peel the kiwi and the banana
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth & enjoy.