Cook time: 2 min
Total time: 4 min
Servings: 2 servings
Blendtec Blender Review
“You spin my head right round right round like a blender baby right round right round”
Obviously the best thing to do is NOT to drink to much to be hungover in the first place, but if you had more than you intended, this will help.
The Hangover Juice and the Hangover Smoothie are healthy ways to pick you up and fill you up with nutrients after drinking alcohol. Even if you aren’t recovering from drinking alcohol this smoothie is still beneficial for energy, digestion, and uplifting your mood.
Oats, Banana, Honey, Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, Maca, and Flax.
Oats, banana, maca and flax provide a source of energy. Oats, honey, banana, and almond milk are soothing to the esophagus and stomach. Oats, banana, maca and flax help elevate your mood. Flax is also beneficial for digestion.
- 2 Cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk or Oat Milk
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1 Banana
- 1-2 TBSP Honey
- 1/2 to 1 TBSP Flax and Maca Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Peel the banana and put it in the blender with all the other measure ingredients
- Insert Earplugs into ears if desired
- Blend until Smooth & Enjoy!