Obviously the best thing to do is NOT to drink to much to be hungover in the first place, but if you had more than you intended, this will help. Whether you are hungover or not this is a good way to replenish and hydrate. The hangover cure juice recipe and the Hangover Smoothie are healthy ways to pick you up and fill you up with nutrients after drinking alcohol. Even if you aren’t recovering from drinking alcohol this smoothie is still beneficial for energy, digestion, and uplifting your mood.
Watermelon, Strawberry, Mint, Cucumber and/or Coconut Water (optional)
Watermelon, cucumber, and coconut water are naturally very hydrating. Watermelon and strawberries provide a dose of vitamins A & C that are helpful for restoring your mind and body health. Mint is soothing and helpful for digestion, nausea, and elevating your mood.
- 2 Cups of Watermelon
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries
- 4-6 Mint Sprigs
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Cup of Coconut Juice
- Cut the rind off of the Watermelon
- Cut the watermelon into chunks, set aside 2 cups worth
- Peel the cucumber cut into chunks
- Cut the leaves off of the strawberries
- Clean the mint leaves
- Put all of the cleaned, chopped, measured ingredients into a blender
- Pour coconut water in if desired
- Insert Earplugs into ears if desired
- Blend until smooth & enjoy.
RX for a hangover includes: 1-3 servings of the Hangover Juice Cure, plenty of water, drink herbal teas (especially peppermint) and get plenty of rest/sleep.