Cook time: 2 min
Total time: 6 min
Servings: 2 servings
Blendtec Blender Review
This fruit smoothie recipe was submitted by Diana, one of the contest winners from the So Delicious product give away. Thank you Diana for this delicious recipe!
Peaches and bananas are great sources of potassium and B vitamins and are great for naturally elevating your energy. Mango is an antioxidant rich fruit that can promote better skin, eye, and cholesterol health.
Almond milk is a great source of protein and coconut milk is great for skin and bone health. Both of these milks and peaches are all beneficial for weight loss! Losing weight never tasted so good… Yum yum mmm!
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup fresh or frozen Peaches
- 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen Mango
- 1/3 cup of So Delicious Almond milk
- 1/3 cup of So Delicious Coconut milk or Zico coconut water
- 5 Ice cubes
- If using a fresh mango, remove skin and pit. Remove pit from peach (leave skin on!)
- Peel the banana
- Combine all measured and properly prepared ingredients to a blender
- Blend until smooth & enjoy!