If you love carrot cake, you will love Carrot Cake Smoothie, this tastes exactly like carrot cake even with frosting flavor! Check out how I invented one amazing HEALTHY and delicious smoothie!
Carrots, Ginger, Banana, Oatmeal, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Almond Milk, Raisins, Yogurt, Honey
Carrot & ginger have vitamins A, C, K, fiber and is great for the stomach, lungs, and overall health.
Vitamins B6 & C, potassium, and fiber in a banana are great for stress relief, energy, and bone health. Almond milk is great for weight management, muscle power, and bone health.
Oats are great for cholesterol, energy, weight control, and bowel function. Pecans contain antioxidants and are great for weight control, lowering cholesterol, also great for heart and brain health.Raisins have fiber and antioxidants. Raisins are great for bone health and digestion.
Honey or Agave nectar are natural sweeteners that are a healthier alternative to sugar. Cinnamon and nutmeg are antimicrobial (can kill mouth germs) and are both wonderful for your health. Cinnamon and nutmeg make this carrot cake smoothie have such great flavor!
The yogurt is the perfect addition that makes this smoothie taste exactly like a carrot cake with frosting.
- 8 Carrots
- 1/2 inch nub of Ginger
- 1 Banana
- 1/3 cup Oatmeal powder
- 1/3 cup Pecans or Walnuts
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Yogurt Cup of Low-fat french vanilla yogurt (Choose Stoneyfield, it's the best!)
- 1 TBS Honey or Agave
- 1 tsp Cinnamon and 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Clean the carrots, cut off top and bottom.
- Peel the ginger and the banana. Set banana aside.
- Juice the carrot and ginger. Set aside.
- In dry container blend oatmeal into powder. Set aside.
- In dry container blend nuts and raisins into a finer substance. Set aside.
- In wet container (if using Vitamix) add carrot ginger juice, one banana, oat powder, finely ground nuts and raisins, 1 TBS Honey or Agave, 1 yogurt cup, 1 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 tsp cinnamon and 1/2 tsp nutmeg.
- Blend well and enjoy.