Cook time: 15 min
Total time: 20 min
Servings: 2 servings
Blendtec Blender Review
One of my awesome Youtube viewers suggested I make an applesauce recipe video. I looked for almost an hour for who suggested that, but for some reason I can’t find the comment. But here’s a shout out to you anyway… “Great Idea, I hope you like the video and applesauce recipe!”
Apples are a great source of fiber and vitamin C. I’ll be adding cinnamon to this recipe. I love cinnamon provides vitamin A, calcium, fiber, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and manganese. If you’re interested in reading more about Cinnamon & Nutmeg I have a whole article dedicated to those spices.
- 3 Apples (choose any flavor you’d like. Green will make it tart, red or yellow will be sweet)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- 4 apples – peeled, cored and chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup Sugar (depends how sweet you want it)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Decore the apples. Peel or leave peel on. Slice up into chunks.
- Place all apples, cinnamon, water, sugar (optional) in a medium sized pot, put heat on medium.
- Let it cook covered for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Let it cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Transfer mix to a blender and blend until desired consistency.