Working out should be part of anyone’s healthy lifestyle and routine. If you’re not making small changes to incorporate exercise daily, then these 5 easy workouts from your couch are a great start to any fitness plan.
I was in the Army for 6 years and I had to exercise daily to stay in shape and be able to keep up with the physical demands. Even on my own spare time I’d workout. Working out is an important part of my lifestyle because it keeps me fit, healthy, and energized. A lot of serious illnesses can be prevented or revered with exercise, so I highly encourage fitness to everyone. The more overweight or obese people are, the more they tend to have more health issues. Weight loss and nutrition are the only ways weight can be lost in a healthy way. Even if it’s as simple as walking for 20 minutes a day, while incorporating these 5 easy workouts from the couch two or more times a week, some start is better than doing nothing at all.
5 Easy Workouts from Your Couch include:
1. Tricep dips. Do 15-20, or 25-30, or more. See if you can add some more each set.
2. Tricep pushups. do 10-15, 15-20, or more.
3. Decline pushups (elevated pushups). Do 15-20, or 25-30, or more. See if you can add some more pushups each set.
4. Lunges. Do 16 per leg or more. See if you can add some more each set.
5. Couch Squats. Do 16-20 or more, see if you can add more each set.
6. BONUS: pillow kegel exercises. Do 20 or more (until you feel the burn). Or buy the Kegel Press (Thigh Trimmer) to use instead.
Do each exercise 3-5 times (sets).
Don’t forget, you can always hire me for a personal workout and nutrition plan to help you get in, and stay in, shape.